Friday 25 July 2014

2 New Videos On Surfing Traffic Exchanges

I intended to do this as one video, but it was a bit too long so I split it. Also the software I needed to use for the second half lives on a different computer, and the audio is not that brilliant so I'm working on providing a transcript.

The first video centres around making the right selection as to which Traffic Exchange to join, then deals with how you set up your sites and banners, then how to earn and allocate credits. It then shows a technique called "Tabbed Surfing", which enables rapid collection of credits in a short time frame.

The second video takes tabbed surfing to a whole new level where I show how I earn 1600 hits per hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. They will be reviewed and answered whenever possible.